- A one-year, single-seat license
- Process point cloud data from any source: LiDAR, Photogrammetry, SLAM, Laser Triangulation, 360 Photography, and more
- Add reference tags, dimensions, annotation, images, and digital documents
- Bi-directional links with Autodesk® design tools Revit and AutoCAD
- Combine point clouds and CAD data as a single three-dimensional model
- Share 3D thumbnail models with links to RCP format cloud-ready for Revit, AutoCAD or Navisworks
- Import from Revit with project coordinates, IFC classification, and GUID
* Store data securely on your own Azure Cloud Server or select Bloom-hosted Azure Cloud Server and access data from any internet connection using a standard web browser.