When you download the BricsCAD installer for the first time, you can start a BricsCAD trial version in the BricsCAD launcher. After 30 days, this trial will end. After that, the launcher will ask you to insert a valid license key. You do not need to reinstall BricsCAD.
The minimum system requirements for BricsCAD are:
- Operating System: Windows 8.1, 10, 11 (x64) Mac OS X 10.15, and later, or Linux.
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor with a clock speed of at least 1 GHz.
- RAM: At least 8 GB of memory, 16 GB or more, is recommended for larger or more complex drawings.
- Hard Drive: At least 2 GB of free hard drive space.
- Display: Monitor with a minimum resolution of Full HD (1920×1080).
- Graphics Card: Video card with DirectX 9 or higher compatibility.
- Internet connection: A stable Internet connection and additional features are required for activation.
It’s important to note that these are the minimum requirements and may vary depending on the complexity of your drawings and the other applications you have running on your system. To ensure optimal performance, it is recommended to have a more robust design with a fast processor, more memory, and a dedicated graphics card.